Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bow tie outfits

Hy!!! I promise in one of my older post that i'm going to show you how i wear my vintage bow ties that i also modify, this way i can accesorize my outfits not only the one classic way, but also in a more reinvented way.
     Soooo, first outfit that i chosen  it's more like a boy type, a shirt, a pair of boyfriend jeans, a vest..... and of course men inspired shoes...and my beautiful vintage bow tie that i can wear it also as a chain!
    The second outfit is more casual, more girly look,a pair of skinny jeans, t-shirt, cardigan,  my Ugg boots( many of you may not like these ugg boots but i luv them becasue are very warm and comfortable, so good for these cold days)...and my second bow tie chain, that completed very well my girl print t-shirt as you can see in the pictures...:) The bow tie chian can accesorise many outfits, even the most simple ones,it's all about your imagination and of course the courage to try new things.
      Well this are tow of  my examples in how to accesorize your outfits with a simple bow tie or a bow tie chian. Hope you like my interpretation and my funny photos!:)Kisses!!! Miha♥



                                                 :))

i luv this sketched version of the photo:)







No comments:

Post a Comment