Sunday, January 22, 2012

Vintage bow ties

Hiiii sweeties!!! A few days ago i went at a vintage fair near my town, soooo many things there i can't describe you, but what got my attention was these vintage bow ties that i simply fell in love, i don't know why but it's something special about them. I know, i know you may say but what are you going to do with these bow ties that usually men wore them....wellll from two of them i madeeee bow tie chains!!!yesss chians, i think they are sooo beautiful that i can not wear them, but in my unique own way. With the rest i will just let them just the way there are- bow ties- that, i think, me and my boyfriend will share:). For sure in the future i will post the way i mix them with my clothes, i'm very excited about this:D
I also put pictures with my latest creations, hope you like them!Enjoy and let me know what do you think about wearing a bow tie?!




























No comments:

Post a Comment