Monday, May 7, 2012

Sex And The City 2

Hello ladyes!!!:)
I know maybe i'm not the first and the last that is going to write a post about the already famous movie SEX AND THE CITY, but i can't help myself, i love this movie tooo much so i felt like i have to do this post even if i'm not the only that has a crush on carrie hihih:P
I thought that i want to write about the last movie Sex and The City part 2, and especially about the outfits that caught my eye and that i really but really like them. The major part are those worn by Carrie-Sarah jessika Parker, i just love this women, she has something special and magic in the way she acts but also in the way she wears her  beautifullll dresses and shoes of course.
I just love the feeling that this movie gives and that is glamour in very big doses. It gives women all over the world the power to feel glamours and beautiful at any age. This is my impression and hope i'm not the only one:)
Even that we can't wear every day such elegant and luxurious outfits, we can feel this way without all that.
I know this is a movie, but it's a movie about every day life and everyday women. behind all the clothes
I think this is a movie i could see it over and over again, maybe because i love Sarah Jessica Parker and her fabouls dresses, fancy shoes and no limit card. A life that every girls would like to have even for a day:)
I love her chic style, but the thing that love the most is the way the fabric drapes along SJP’s body in every outfit she puts on, is so romantic. All her dresses are so flawless, it gives the feeling of a hot summer, or a long holiday. She is a real source of inspiration♥
Like i sad it i will show you some of my favorites pieces from Sex and The City 2 -Carrie -, and if you haven't saw it yet, you should, it's a movie that has to be seen girls!







this is a farytale dress mixed with the amazing Dior tee♥

 ♥♥♥










 one of my favourite dress, she is really like a princess on the beach










this dress is flawless♥


♥ love story♥

10 comments:

  1. you know I'm a fan too!:)I like Carrie Bradshaw's style but I identify more with Charlotte's style and character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know you are a fan too!be sure that one of my next post will be about Charlotte's outfits;)i like her style too:*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. sweet indeed:)thanks for visiting by blog!
      kisses

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. she sure is!!!i love her:)
      thanks for passing by!hope you'll come back soon!
      kisses:*

      Delete
  4. Hy there!!!Thank you so much!Well i can say that i'm already your follower for a while and even if i don't let comments you must know that i always enjoy every post you put on your blog.
    all i can say is that you are a sweet girl and i really like your outfits, great job.i'm proud that you are romanian:)
    if you want to follow me, i would be really happy!:)
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. i miss posting, but soon i'll be back with some new and interesting posts!kisses my dear:*

      Delete
  6. Hello sweety ♥ ♥ ♥

    I am hosting a new GIVEAWAY! Would you like to participate?

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicoleta
    REINVENT YOURSELF

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete